Sunday 28 July 2013

Some new t-shirts!

The shape of things to come...
It's been quite a busy time just lately... but I thought it might be quite nice to squeeze in a little bit of self initiated work, so combining my love of t-shirt's with some of the musical influences and design influences that I have, I thought it would be nice to come up with some t-shirt designs, below are just some of them, the ones below predominately play with design, colour, shape and pattern... do let me know what you think...
more to come too...

Music Listened to while working on self initiated T-Shirt designs:
Graceland by Paul Simon
Blood On The tracks by Bob Dylan
Stephen Stills by Stephen Stills
Stills 2 by Stephen Stills (Both awesome)
Brothers and Sisters by The Allman Brothers
One Man and His Prog - Planet Rock show on Sunday nights 12pm


No comments:

Post a Comment